Instagram released a new application called IGTV. This is a platform that is intended to watch long-duration vertical format videos that can be run on Android and iOS devices.
If you are interested in creating content on IGTV. The following exciting tips to make interesting videos on IGTV:
1. Maximize the potential of cameras and cellphones
Before recording a video, you can start by setting several settings that will help in obtaining quality vertical videos such as:
– Activate the grid display in guiding framing and adjusting the layout of the subject.
– Adjust focus or exposure when recording video.
– For iPhone users, enable silent mode on your cellphone so that the recorded video will not be interrupted by the notification sound from your cellphone’s voice.
2. Record videos with the best lighting
When recording videos with high-speed frames, the more light you need.